How can Enable the Admin Role for New/Existing user with UMS?
To enable the admin role in Bold Reports, you need to follow the steps below and have admin rights to make this change.
- Log in to your Bold Reports account with administrative access.
- Navigate to the User Management section (http://[domain]/ums/administration/user-management/users).
- Choose an existing user or create a new user account. Here, created a new user account.
- Assign the Admin role by selecting Make Admin to the selected user.
- Click Yes to save the changes.
- The user now has admin privileges to manage users and permissions within Bold Reports.
Please provide feedback or comments